kids don't need you to be a superhero, they just need you to be available
hi there, welcome!
Excited to have you here for our 2019 Spring Challenge, where we will be enjoying 12 weeks of unplugged family fun:
12 weeks, 12 screen free activities
- 1Rainbow Nature Crafts | 1st April
- 2Gardening with kids | 8th April
- 3Kids Forest Rangers | 15th April
- 4DIY Unicorn Headband Crafts | 22nd April
- 5Animal encounters | 29th April
- 6Kids Vegetable Garden | 6th May
- 7Beach Combing & Crafts | 13th May
- 8Cooking a family BBQ | 20th May
- 9Tourist in home town | 27th May
- 10Forest Scavenger Hunt | 3rd June
- 11Overnight camping trip | 10th June
- 12Discover the Underwater world | 17th June
How does it work?
Joining is easy! Each Monday I will share the next week's challenge, always a screen free activity that asks for both your and your child's participation. Together you will take on the challenge, at any time during the week that suits you. Most challenges will take a couple of hours, nothing too difficult, always loads of fun.
And I am taking the challenge with you!
Why take the challenge?
Because we could all use a little help! Busy schedules don't always allow for elaborate planning of activities and trips, so a little inspiration never hurts.
This screen-free challenge will take the hassle out of planning your precious family time, so you can spend less time planning and more time playing.
Join me here and get the weekly activities delivered straight to your Inbox, along with other occasional tips and tricks for unplugged family time.
No spam. Privacy guaranteed. Opt out anytime.